Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ready, set, go!

I am ready to have this baby. More than ready. DESPERATE is more like it. I don't think there is anything else to do to get ready for the little one. Our bags are packed for the hospital (snack bag included), the car seat is installed, stroller is ready and waiting, the nursery is all done, the co sleeper is set up in our room (pretty sure the cats think it is for them), the pack n play was put together today by yours truly... what else? I'm at the point where I am creating projects for myself to keep myself busy. I guess it is good, but at the same time, I am ready to meet him/her!! I want to know if it is a boy or girl, and experience waht being a mommy is all about.


The doctor said it could be any day now. At my appointment last week, the baby's head was down, so we will see if I have made any progress tomorrow when I go in for my appointment. Keep us all in your prayers that Baby Danielson decides to grace us all with his/her presence sooner than later! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so excited!! I remember that feeling of just desperation for them to come. I will be praying for a safe and fast delivery. We love you. Can't wait to see who's been in there all this time! XO

    ReplyDelete