Wednesday, March 14, 2012

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 Weeks - last week of the first trimester!
Total weight gain: up 1 whole pound :)
Maternity clothes? one pair of leggings, otherwise I'm wearing my normal clothes, just with a belly band for my pants

Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: Can't get enough of it! Most nights Dave has to wake me up from the couch and send me off to bed at 9:00pm.

Best moment this week: hearing our little ones heart beat on the doppler at our appointment today
Miss Anything? Not at that point yet.  I'm (we) just so ecstatic that we have a healthy, energetic baby
Movement: haven't felt any yet, but our Doctor told us the baby was kicking today (she could hear it on the doppler) and at our appointment last week, we saw the baby flipping on the ultrasound.  Can't wait until I can feel him/her moving around
Food cravings: Fruit and Cereal!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still meat - sure hope this goes away!
Gender: Not finding out  
Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, other than lots of bloating.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a roller coaster of emotions this week... but so very happy.
Looking forward to: the second trimester.  Finally telling everyone we are expecting.  Showing for real, rather than looking like I ate too many sweets after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment