Monday, December 3, 2012

2 Month Update

I can't believe my little girl is two months old already! (As I write this, she is more like 2 1/2 months!) She is aleady doing so much - it is amazing to watch as she reaches different milestones. So, here they are ...

  • Holding her head up - She likes tummy time, but only for about 5-10 minutes at a time. She is able to hold her up the whole time, but starts to get frusterated when she kicks her legs and pushes off, but doesnt go anywhere. It wont be long before this little lady is rolling over and crawling!
  • Smiling more and more - Her smiles arent from gas anymore! She is smiling all the time now! She is too cute- she looooves to get her diaper changed, and will coo and smile the whole time. She is most "smiley" in the morning time. Thank goodness she is a morning babe!
  • Cooing - Like I mentioned above, she is cooing all the time. She will talk back when I sing or talk to her, especially after her bath at night time. It reminds me of the movie Baby Geniuses - anybody seen it?
  • Sleeping - she is a great sleeper! Has been since about two weeks, but we are at the point now where she is falling asleep on her own for her naps, and at night time. knocking on wood so i dont jinx myself!
  • Ceiling fans - this girl is OBSESSED with ceiling fans. So much so that she is getting one for Christmas from Nana and Papa Anderson

I started decking the halls yesterday! I can't wait for Kendall's first Christmas! I am trying to draw it out for as long as I can. Whenever we are in the car, or hanging out at home, we are listening to Christmas music. I have also recorded a number of movies on ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas that I can't wait to watch as a little family! Be prepared for a bombardment of pictures as well. Girlfriend has multiple Christmas outfits already!

No comments:

Post a Comment