Saturday, December 15, 2012

Friends Christmas

We have the tradition of celebrating Christmas with our best friends every year a few weeks before Christmas. The kids do a gift exchange and the adults draw names and buy for each other as well. We did a (sort of) progressive dinner at the Towne's home. Great drinks, appetizers, salad, filets and creme brûlée (our contribution). The kids enjoyed watching Christmas movies in their festive jammies while we ate, drank, and were merry! Here are a few pictures from last night...

Can't wait for all of the festivities this week! Have I said Christmas is so much better with a little?!

Also, a BIG congrats to my mom (aka Nana) on finishing radiation this week! She is officially done with all her cancer treatments- just in time for Christmas and the New Year. 2013 is going to be a great year :) we love you!



1 comment:

  1. You 3 are seriously a gorgeous family!! I love it!

    I loved reading about your eating habits during pregnancy. I think I am going to hard boil some eggs because that seems like it would be a good treat or snack for me. Thanks for the tips and ideas :)

    ReplyDelete