Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back to work I go

This past week I returned to work, and I must say, leaving Kendall was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I am lucky though to work for an amazing company that has allowed me to return to work part time for the first month (it's called "phase back") - basically, I work three days a week for four weeks, and then after my four weeks are up, I return to work full time. It has been an easier transition than I thought, being that I went back to work on January 23rd (wednesday), used vacation days for that thursday and friday, and then have been doing home study this week to learn about my company's new product that was released while I was on leave. Kendall, aka babycakes aka Kendzy Cakes, has done better than expected with the transition as well. We are VERY LUCKY to have a wonderful family friend that is "nanny-ing" for us, and comes to our home to watch Kendall. They have a great time together, going on walks, reading books, doing tummy time and mat play. I say it has been an easy transition, but who knows how I will feel when I am really and truely back in the field, gone for 8 hours a day. That is something this momma is not looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment