Monday, June 4, 2012

25 weeks :)




We hit the 25 week marker today! I can't believe I have been pregnant for longer than we have left in the pregnancy.  15 weeks to go :) 

We had a great few days this past weekend.  We have gotten in a lot of pool time in the last few days with all the hot weather (before this crazy, freak storm rolled in!), and BBQs as well. We BBQ'd Friday night with the Towne's, and then on Saturday while David was at the Franklin HS section baseball game, I started my registry at Buy Buy Baby.  Talk about a fun, but overwhelming process! I'm thankful my mom was there with me, and also all of my friends that have sent me their "must haves".  It's funny though- everyone's "must haves" are so different! I know it is on a baby by baby basis, but some "must haves" are others "can do withouts".  I'm trying not to register for too much, but for something so small, they sure do need an awful lot :)  It was so fun picking out all the little details though.  I think my favorite scan of the day was for the "Crazy Coupe". For those of you unfamiliar with the Crazy Coupe, below is a picture.  My sister and I spent many an afternoon in one of these, peddling up and down the driveway with Ryan and Danielle Hanlon.  I think at one point we even had one of us holding on to the top of it, while one steered, and one pushed us down the driveway.  Safe, right?!


How far along? 25 weeks  
Total weight gain: I would guess about 10lbs
Maternity clothes?: mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks?: no
Sleep: much better lately. I am now sleeping with a body pillow, which has helped the last few nights 
Best moment this week: starting the registry; feeling a body part poke out (probably a heel or an elbow)
Miss Anything?: not at the moment
Movement: baby moves like crazy now! I notice it mostly after I have eaten, or when I am laying down. I can see the movements now too, rather than just feel them- pretty cool!
Food cravings: fruit, sugar doughnuts!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: unknown.  anyone care to guess?
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: the ever growing belly and some back twinges  

Belly Button in or out?: an "innie" for the time being, althought it is getting shallower by the day :) 
Wedding rings on or off?: on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, happy, happy! Althought David would probably say I am moody as well :) blame it on the hormones!
Looking forward to: seeing Baby "D's" room come together



No comments:

Post a Comment