Monday, July 23, 2012

Nursery Update

The nursery is finally coming together! After going in to a bit of panic mode on my end, I have to say, I am loving the end result so far.  We are still waiting on a few key pieces (glider - will be here this weekend, and nursery prints) but otherwise, it looks great! I am very thankful for a husband that has put together and taken apart a crib for me, and put together another crib, plus a changing table and nightstand.  The crib is from Pottery Barn Kids, and the nightstand and changing table are Ikea. Best part is, they look great together! I am anxious to get the yellow accent pieces in the room, as well as the floating shelves that will be going on the wall that the nightstand is against.  I think they will all bring a nice touch to the room.

Imagine with a yellow crib sheet

Baskets coming soon


We are 32 weeks today! Can you believe it? The baby is almost 17 inches long, and 4 pounds now, and is gaining on average 1/2 a pound per week, while I am gaining 1 pound per week. Doesnt seem fair, I know, but the baby wants what it wants! I can't wait for the coming up weekend- my first baby shower! I am so thankful to have two amazing friends hosting a friends shower for me this weekend, and then next weekend my mom and sister are hosting a family shower for the Little One.  Little Baby Danielson is already so loved and spoiled! David and I are thankful to have such wonderful, supportive family and friends in our lives.  Pictures to come!

Update:

Up 17 pounds (on track to gain a pound a week from here on out), no cravings really but I am loving all the fresh fruit right now, peaches especially! Belly button is still in!! LBD (little baby Danielson) moves like crazy, mostly at night when I am trying to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment