Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 month mark

So according to "What to Expect When You're Expecting", at 18 weeks, I am currently 5 months. Holy Moly- 5 MONTHS!! We are half way there...

We had a check up last Wednesday, and everything is looking great. I am right on track with my weight gain(3lbs total) and the baby had a great heart beat- we even heard some kicks, though I have yet to feel them :(

WEEKLY UPDATE
How far along? 18.5 weeks  
Total weight gain: up 3lbs  
Maternity clothes? still rocking the belly band, a few maternity blouses that are flow-y, and lots and lots of Maxi Dresses for after work and the weekends 
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: 8-10 hours each night, depending on the night, though my allergies are getting the best of me now   

Best moment this week: hearing the baby kick on the dobbler. We always hear a kick before the heartbeat 
Miss Anything?: allergy medicine!!   
Movement: pretty bummed that I haven't felt any yet. I know it is normal to not feel anything at 18 weeks, but doesnt make me any more patient!  
Food cravings: PICKLES (laugh away), fruit, cereal, red licorice
Anything making you queasy or sick: eating normal, with a few extra snacks throughout the day, and a few pregnancy modifications   

Gender: Not finding out and couldnt be more excited!  
Symptoms: I'm feeling really good. Don't have too many symptoms, other than the ever growing belly (pictures to come- promise!!)
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!! it is beautiful in Elk Grove this week, and will be in the mid 80's this weekend! 
Looking forward to: feeling the baby move for the first time!! continuing to see my bump grow

No comments:

Post a Comment