Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm a Quarter of a Century Old?!


I was such a lucky birthday girl this year! I had not one, not two, but three birthday dinners with friends and family!  The first was on Thursday night at Paesanos in Elk Grove with David, my parents, Grandma Kay and cousins Liz and Jimmy.  The next night was at Il Forniao downtown with our good friends Dom and Mari, and then Saturday we wrapped up the festivities at Banderas with our friends (that are more like family!) Matt, Tricia, Scott and Anna (the pictures above are from Saturday night).  I feel so lucky to be blessed with such wonderful friends and family in my life, and I can't wait for our little one to experience all the love they have give! I can't believe that at this time next year, we will have a 7 month old son/daughter.  Time is flying by now that I am in the second trimester! My birthday marked three months exactly since we had found out we were pregnant.  Life is changing daily, but we welcome the changes and all that goes with it :) 
Love and Blessings to all this Easter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment