Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bumps Ahead


WEEKLY UPDATE
How far along? 16 weeks- Four Months!
Total weight gain: up about 2 pounds I would guess 
Maternity clothes? a few pair of leggings (thank goodness for Gap Maternity!), a belly band for my pants, and lots and lots of Maxi Dresses
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: 8-10 hours each night, depending on the night   

Best moment this week: had the office manager at one of my offices I sell to ask if I was pregnant  
Miss Anything?: a nice glass of wine (wasn't a big drinker to begin with, but knowing I can't have one makes me want one) 
Movement: haven't felt any yet, not even the "flutters", but I should feel some in a few weeks 
Food cravings: PICKLES (laugh away), fruit, cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: still not crazy for meat, and sometimes what I had the day before doesnt sound good, but for the most part, I am eating what I would normally eat, with a few modifications for the pregnancy  

Gender: Not finding out and couldnt be more excited!  
Symptoms: The second trimester is great! I have more of my energy back and can eat most everything now. 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a roller coaster of emotions this week due to other things (mom's surgery)... but so very happy to have a healthy little one growing in me
Looking forward to: feeling the baby move for the first time!! continuing to see my bump grow

1 comment: