Monday, April 9, 2012

Growing

a little blury but better than nothing!
WEEKLY UPDATE
How far along? 17 weeks  
Total weight gain: up about 2-4 pounds I would guess ... will find out Wednesday at my next appointment  
Maternity clothes? lots and lots of Maxi Dresses, a belly band for my work pants, and a few blouses
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: 8-10 hours each night, depending on the night   

Best moment this week: for my birthday, my mom and dad got me a few of my favorite books from when I was a baby for me to pass along to our little one
Miss Anything?: uninterupted sleep. i still get up at least once a night to go to the restroom  
Movement: haven't felt any yet, not even the "flutters", but I should feel some in a few weeks 
Food cravings: PICKLES (laugh away), fruit, cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: still not crazy for meat, and sometimes what I had the day before doesnt sound good, but for the most part, I am eating what I would normally eat, with a few modifications for the pregnancy  

Gender: Not finding out and couldnt be more excited!  
Symptoms: The second trimester is great! I have more of my energy back and can eat most everything now.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: oh boy are the hormones raging!! :) poor husband
Looking forward to: feeling the baby move for the first time!! continuing to see my bump grow

No comments:

Post a Comment