Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life Lately

Happy November everyone! I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks since Kendall was born! The time is FLYING by. In six short weeks she is already smiling, celebrated her first holiday, and had her first over night trip to Nonni and Papa's house in Modesto.

Kendall and I have been having a great time together! At six weeks, we are starting to get in to more of a routine. She is a great sleeper- goes down at night around 8-8:30, wakes up for one feeding, the sleeps again till 8 or 9am (knocking on wood!). Once she eats, we get her ready for the day (I try to get things done for myself when she is still sleeping in the morning), and run any errands that need to be done. We get out of the house once a day or so. I think it is good for her to be used to her car seat, the car, etc.  After we run our errands, we come home where she eats again, we play (tummy time!), she goes down for a nap, and then we do it all over again until Daddy comes home after football. She loves watching him do his Insanity work out DVD's, and then while they play together, I get dinner going.  Sometimes she lets me eat in peace, other times I'm multitasking to keep her happy while I scarf down dinner. After dinner is her bath time which she LOVES, then we brush her hair, read a book and she gets a bottle of pumped milk, then she is down for the night. She has this great pillow that she sleeps on in our room called the Nap Nanny - ever since we got it, she has slept for at least 6 hours at night. The first night she slept 6 hours I felt like a new woman! It's a MUST HAVE for any new parents out there.

I will put up some pictures later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment